Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chapter 1, Page 4



Well, I'm not sure what to say about this page. By this time I had pretty much decided how I was going to work on the comic-- mostly with a number 2 white sable brush, using a number 4 to fill in areas. And there's dialogue now, oh my! It feels like kind of a lot after the last three pages, but it'll be staying there. I actually am doing all the lettering by hand, God help me. I minimized the possibility for huge mistakes by writing the lettering on a separate sheet of paper (just regular computer paper), with my #2 white sable brush, then scanning the lettering and laying it on the page via photoshop. Everyone around me said I was crazy to do the lettering with a brush, but look at me now! Kehkehkehkehkeh!

Well look at that. I actually found something to say about the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment